Thursday, July 14, 2016

Just a Badger!

Out of the last 21 days - I've worked 19 of them.  I've got 2 days off and I am taking them both!  So this morning I got up early to run out to Market Lake.  It was pretty quiet out there until I was heading south and I could see something way down the road - and I do mean Way Down The Road!!

I stopped and grabbed the binoculars to see what it was and I couldn't believe it - It's a Badger!!!!

Not sure what he was running from - at a distance I could see he was moving quickly down the road so I sped down there and got as close as I dared - I didn't want him to take off thru the grass.

I only managed a few shots of him - only a few that weren't of his butt!!

Oh Good!!  He's stopped to look back at me!


And there he goes again!
 

A pause before he does disappear off the road and thru the grass.



 Not much time with him but still pretty Awesome!!

1 comment: