Wednesday, November 23, 2016

2017 Calendar

For those that are following my blog who aren't also "friends" on my facebook page I wanted to let you know that my 2017 Calendar is now available.  I've been doing a calendar the last - what? - 5 years??  I'd have to look back and see for sure! 

I sell these for $15 each - shipping is extra for those that I have to mail.  If you're in Idaho Falls I'll make arrangements to get them to you - probably by  picking one up from my husband where he works (I'll include a map to show you where that is at the bottom of this post).

And here's this years calendar - 


 Cover - Pika
January - Mountain Goats
February - Long-tailed Weasel
March - Cinnamon Black Bear cub
April - Grizzly Bear cubs
May - Baby Bison
June - Black Bear
 

July - Burrowing Owl
August - Grizzly - mother to the "April" cubs
September - Big Horn Sheep
October - Porcupine
November - Moose
December - Fox

Let me know if you would like to purchase one!  You can email me at - 
      CBerges112@aol.com

Here's the map of where Don works to pick one up from him - 


He's at the used car lot for Ron Sayer - in the center right where those 3 red "x"s are.  Just south of Scotty's Drive-In and yes, Ron Sayer is next door to North Hiway Cafe.  Ask for Don Johnson!

Let me know if you'd like to purchase one!!  They make great gifts for those hard-to-buy for people on your list!!
Thanks!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment