Wednesday, May 2, 2018

A Weasel !!!!!

Spotting a Weasel is just a matter of luck and I was lucky today and just happened to look in the right direction to see one pop it's head out of a hole.  Once again I parked in the middle of the road with my drivers door wide open!!  Good thing I was the only one there!
 
She (Yes - it's a Girl) didn't show much of herself at first.  Just her head peeking out and looking in every direction.   



Then she finally stands up and looks around some more.
 


Back down she goes so I quickly move - I'd started out shooting over the hood of the car but I'm almost shooting into the sun - so I move to the end of the car.  Back down she goes and I move again.  Each time I do it doesn't take her long to find me again. 









Finally she took off down the road - I waited around for 30 minutes but she didn't come back so I finally had to give up.



Hopefully I'll be able to spot her again!  Wish me luck!
Thanks for looking!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment