Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Burrowing Owls

I have so many shots of the Burrowing Owls!  Good thing I Love these little guys!  

First off let me show you what I see when you get to a Burrowing Owl spot.



Yes - you kind of have to look Real Close!!

But they'll usually peek at you for a bit and then finally come out a bit more.






And finally - Out they come!!








I call this next one - Angry Bird!
 

I've never seen any more of this next one - than this.  
 

They're always on the look-out.  Doesn't matter if they're standing on the ground or on a post - they're always checking the sky.
 

Doesn't hurt to duck - just in case!!
 


That doesn't even come close to all the shots I've taken just this year.  Hoping they're nesting right now so I can get some shots of the kids!  I'll keep you posted!
Thanks for looking!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment