Wednesday, May 2, 2018

LOTS of Photos!!!! Part 1

It's been so long since I've done this I had to go see what I haven't posted photos of.  It's a bunch!!!  So I think I'll split this into a few different posts - this one will be all the miscellaneous animals.  And that's only Part 1 !!!

The Yellow-headed Blackbirds have returned.


 Thousands of Coots!!  Look at those feet!!
 

 I've already posted him but here's the Jackrabbit.



 And the Eared Grebes are back - can't wait to see the babies again!!


A different view!


Here's more of that Great Blue Heron trying to get that fish down.





These are White-faced Ibis


And for once the Pelicans didn't take off when I got there.




The Bald Eagle in his usual spot.


A Horned Lark


 Kestrel


Western Grebe


And this is a "leucistic" Ruddy Duck.  That means he doesn't have all the pigmentation in his feathers so they're white.  Cool, huh?



 Ok - I'll quit there and start on Part 2!
Thanks for looking!
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. All interesting. Thanks for showing them to us!
    Waneta Shriver

    ReplyDelete