Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Great Horned Owls

The first 2 are up to Camas - I don't know anything about them.  Are they a pair?  Related?  Did they have nest failure?  Heck - maybe they have kids but I just haven't spotted them!  But here they are



Here's a few of the Great Horned Owls at Market Lake.  The babies still in the nest.

 
The next 2 are over in the east trees at Market Lake



Finally the first of the babies at the west trees has left the nest!


When I went yesterday all 3 of the babies have left the nest but I couldn't get a good shot of each one of them so I'll have to keep trying!




Finally spotted a parent sitting down low and close.


But yesterday it was tough to spot him!!


Always fun to search the trees for them!
Thanks for looking!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment