Thursday, August 18, 2016

All the other birds . . .

and other critters!

Even when it's slow out to Market Lake there's always something to see - it's just been sooooo slow that I haven't been making a post for each trip.  In this post I'll put all the other animals I've seen.  

Like this Mourning Dove.  Sure got a good shot of it!



And a Robin - gathering some food.  That's a mouthful !!

  
 Western Kingbird.



And an Eastern Kingbird with a mouthful.


Barn Swallows.


 And Jack Rabbits.


Chipmunks


And the Swans. 
 


Painted Turtles - 4 in this shot.
 

The Muskrat


Someone's cow that was on the wrong side of the fence.


Another Barn Swallow - trying to get a perch on a cat-tail.
 

 
The wasp (hornet?) nest is still there so I always stop to look at it and snap a few photos.  Not sure but I think I managed to get a hornet - mostly in focus - as he flies away down at the bottom!

 
And a Golden Eagle - this one surprised me and I drove right on by and had to back up.  By the time I got stopped the car coming from the other direction passed me so then I had to wait for the dust to settle - did manage one good shot of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment